Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 16 mins
Spicy, cheesy, delicious.
Make and share this Avocado Bacon Burger recipe from Food.com.
- Make burger patty and generously season with seasoned salt (Lawry's).
- Grill. I grill 8 minutes per side on low to medium-low heat.
- Place sour cream on insides of bun.
- During last 6 minutes of grilling add cheese to meat, and place bun off heat on grill.
- To serve, top with avocado and bacon.
This was an absolutely fantabulous burger..simple but terrific flavors