1/2 Photos of Avocado Bacon Boats
This is another recipe from the "1 of a Kind" cookbook of the Junior League of Mobile, AL. Altho somewhat similar to another recipe here on RZ that I liked & reviewed, this version expands the concept. Yield was given as 6 servings, but I like this so much that I would want 2 for me! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine bacon, sour cream, tomato, onion, lemon juice & salt in a bowl.
- 2Scoop out avocado pulp, dice & add to other ingredients.
- 3Fill avocado shells w/mixture & serve immediately.
- 4NOTE: While not a part of the recipe, I favor adding diced black olives to the avocado mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Bacon Boats
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g