Recipe by McGelby
From the foodnetwork website and am so excited to try this one! Seems like it is versitile in that can add shirmp, crab, tomato, etc by what is on hand.
- 1 (14 ounce) cansmall artichoke hearts, in water, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, cut into medium chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded, ribbed, and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 avocados, cut in large chunks
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves whole, rinsed and dried
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, cucumber, onion, poblano, and cilantro.
- Add the avocado and drizzle with vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully mix, taking care not to break up the avocadoes.
- To serve, spoon the salad into the butter lettuce cups.