A great little appetizer from the California Avocado Commision. You may leave out the egg yolks or add them in!
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise removing egg yolks.
- Use egg yolks in another recipe. (Or, for a different twist, coarsely chop the yolks and add in with avocado).
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Peel avocado and cube.
- In a bowl combine the avocado, lemon juice and garlic mashing to blend. Stir in green onions and capers, if using.
- Fill each egg white with avocado mixture.
- Garnish with bell pepper. Serve. Enjoy!