1/6 Photos of Avocado Angel Eggs
A great little appetizer from the California Avocado Commision. You may leave out the egg yolks or add them in!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice each egg in half lengthwise removing egg yolks.
- 2Use egg yolks in another recipe. (Or, for a different twist, coarsely chop the yolks and add in with avocado).
- 3Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Peel avocado and cube.
- 4In a bowl combine the avocado, lemon juice and garlic mashing to blend. Stir in green onions and capers, if using.
- 5Fill each egg white with avocado mixture.
- 6Garnish with bell pepper. Serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Angel Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (1026 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 32.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g