Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great meatless dish perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
- 3 avocados, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped (optional)
- corn tortilla, heated to soften
- Combine the avocado, onion and garlic salt.
- Spread over corn tortillas.
- Sprinkle with some of the chopped tomato, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Roll up, securing with toothpicks, if desired.
- Serve with your favorite salsa for dipping.