Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
All the ingredients of Guacamole kicked up with bacon!
- 6 slices bacon, 1/2 dice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- salad greens
- Fry bacon until crisp; drain and set aside. In a medium bowl, wisk oil viegar, salt, pepper and read pepper sauce.
- Add avacadoes, tomatoes, schallots, bacon and Jalapeno.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- To serve, place Salad greens on plate and use a slotted spone to add salad on top.