Recipe by Ambervim
Each and every ingredient's flavor comes through every bite. When I planted my avocado trees I went on a search for new recipes. This is one of them.
- 2 sweet potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled pitted and diced
- 4 piece bacon, cooked and chopped
- 14.79 ml whole grain mustard
- 59.14 ml red onion, diced
- 29.58 ml pecans, chopped
- kosher salt (it called for 1 tablespoon, I can't use that much)
- 4.92 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cool sweet potatoes in an ice bath.
- Having cooked bacon in medium skillet, remove and set aside. Add sweet potatoes and caramelize on each side. Remove from heat.
- Add red onion, mustard, salt and pepper and toss.
- Chop bacon to 1/4 inch strips and mix into hash.
- Fold in parsley, pecans and avocado.
- Season to taste.
- Serve warm to room temperature.