1/1 Photo of Avocado and Sweet Potato "hash"
Each and every ingredient's flavor comes through every bite. When I planted my avocado trees I went on a search for new recipes. This is one of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cool sweet potatoes in an ice bath.
- 2Having cooked bacon in medium skillet, remove and set aside. Add sweet potatoes and caramelize on each side. Remove from heat.
- 3Add red onion, mustard, salt and pepper and toss.
- 4Chop bacon to 1/4 inch strips and mix into hash.
- 5Fold in parsley, pecans and avocado.
- 6Season to taste.
- 7Serve warm to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Sweet Potato "hash"
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 919.8
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 595.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.7 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 15.7 g