Each and every ingredient's flavor comes through every bite. When I planted my avocado trees I went on a search for new recipes. This is one of them.
- Cool sweet potatoes in an ice bath.
- Having cooked bacon in medium skillet, remove and set aside. Add sweet potatoes and caramelize on each side. Remove from heat.
- Add red onion, mustard, salt and pepper and toss.
- Chop bacon to 1/4 inch strips and mix into hash.
- Fold in parsley, pecans and avocado.
- Season to taste.
- Serve warm to room temperature.