- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 -2 lemon, juice of
- 15 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 sprig mint, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the avocados lenthwise in half and remove the skin and pits.
- Cut the avacado flesh into thin slices, then place slices in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Halve or slice the strawberries and toss them lightly with the avoacado slices in the bowl.
- Mix the yogurt with enough cold water to give a pouring consistency, or if preferred leave as is.
- Stir in the chopped mint and season.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad, garnish with mint and serve.