Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lovely summer salad and low cal too!! Try it for breakfast, great start for the day.
Make and share this Avocado and Strawberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the avocados lenthwise in half and remove the skin and pits.
- Cut the avacado flesh into thin slices, then place slices in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Halve or slice the strawberries and toss them lightly with the avoacado slices in the bowl.
- Mix the yogurt with enough cold water to give a pouring consistency, or if preferred leave as is.
- Stir in the chopped mint and season.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad, garnish with mint and serve.
Nice quick starter to the day.I prepared the night before and used fresh chocolate mint on mine.The flavours and textures melded well.
Wow, this was so flavorful and perfect for lunch! I subbed Stoneyfield raspberry/pear yogurt and added sugared almonds that I had leftover. Delicious!