Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from a Bed and Breakfast site. Cooking time refers to bacon cooked in a microwave.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 4 tablespoons pepper jelly
- 4 ounces sliced smoked turkey
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- fresh Baby Spinach
- Spread a layer of mashed avocado on the wrap.
- Top with a layer of pepper jelly, turkey, bacon and spinach.
- Fold sides in towards middle, about 1 1/2 inches.
- Roll up tightly.
- For presentation-- cut off ends.
- Cut in 1/2.