1/1 Photo of Avocado and Shrimp Cocktail
Nice, cool way to serve shrimp cocktail. From Cajun Cooking and posted for ZWT5. *Does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve avocados, remove pits, rub surface with lemon slice.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, cream, Tabasco, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; fold in shrimp.
- 3Spoon into avocados; sprinkle with paprika and chill.
- 4Garnish with cucumber and lemon slices.
- 5Serve chilled on bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Shrimp Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 88.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: