1/2 Photos of Avocado and Prawns in Wasabi
A nice easy dish for entertaining though it must be served the moment it's made or the avocado will start to discolor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 avocados, halved,stoned,and skin removed
- 250 g cooked shelled king prawns
- 1Cut each half of the avocados into 3/4 inch cubes.
- 2Cut the prawns into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Put the prawns and avocados into a bowl and toss well with the dressing, and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Prawns in Wasabi
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar