Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice easy dish for entertaining though it must be served the moment it's made or the avocado will start to discolor.
- 2 avocados, halved,stoned,and skin removed
- 250 g cooked shelled king prawns
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wasabi
- Cut each half of the avocados into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Cut the prawns into 1 inch pieces.
- Put the prawns and avocados into a bowl and toss well with the dressing, and serve at once.
This was such a pretty dish. It really looked lovely in a lettuce lined bowl. The dish itself was really, really good. Such simple flavors of the creamy avocado and the shrimp. I used small Gulf of Mexico shrimp so I didn't cut them up. The dressing was very good too. We will be using this recipe again. Thanks Jan for another great recipe.
Jan this is SOOoooo good, quick, and easy. I didn't wait for company to make tthis. I love wasabi and always have it at home for my sushi but using it in combination with prawns and avacado is really excellent. Can't improve on it. Definately use the lite soy Thanks
Yum! they were so easy and great last minute appetizer. I didn't cut up my shrimp because they were soooo beautiful :0). Sprinkle some cilantro to serve, and I got myself an easy-piecy-summer-joy!