1/2 Photos of Avocado and Prawns in Wasabi
A nice easy dish for entertaining though it must be served the moment it's made or the avocado will start to discolor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 avocados, halved,stoned,and skin removed
- 250 g cooked shelled king prawns
- 1Cut each half of the avocados into 3/4 inch cubes.
- 2Cut the prawns into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Put the prawns and avocados into a bowl and toss well with the dressing, and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Prawns in Wasabi
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar