Recipe by Chriztie1502
Taken from The Vegetarian 5- Ingredient Gourmet Cookbook, by Nava Atlas.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
Great salad!!!! I really like the pinto beans as a salad bean for a change!! Pour little guys always get stuck being refried beans!! The cilantro really makes this pop and I chose a vinaigrette that had citrus (recipe#149774) in it to keep the avocados from turning so brown. Loved this, will make again!!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup low-fat vinaigrette dressing
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced