Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple, so refreshing, so different!
- 2 large avocados, fully ripe
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple (or more)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Open can of pineapple, leaving top in place. Do not drain. Set aside.
- Slice avocados in half, remove pit and scoop avocado into a bowl.
- Holding pineapple can over bowl, squeeze top into fruit, allowing juices to spill over avocados.
- Mash avocados with a fork until well blended with juice.
- Add pineapple meat and Old Bay to avocados. Mix well. Chill before serving.
- This dip is wonderful with fresh fruit; bread sticks, crackers.
Needs salt to make the flavors pop. Next time I will double the Old Bay. I like avocado and pineapple together. Would be great with fish. I think it would work with fruit, veggies, chips or crackers.