Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this salad with all fresh veggies in season. I can make a meal of it, just add a crusty roll and im set.
- 1 large avocado, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 -2 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 heads bibb lettuce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon good chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing ingredients well or in a blender until smooth.
- On a plate lay the bib lettuce down.
- Arrange the avocado, tomato, orange and onion slices on top.
- Pour over the dressing and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.