Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I really can't make this salad or I would be trying to eat the whole thing by myself. I love Avocados, but my husband doesn't. Maybe some of you will give this a try and review. It sounds wonderful.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 avocados, peeled pitted and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- parsley (to garnish)
- Combine and chill for marinade oil, vinegar, seasonings and lemon juice.
- Layer sliced avocados and mushrooms on platter. Marinate in dressing 1 hour. Cook time is actually marinate time.