Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
An Aussie version of the usual favorite, by Debi of "Way Down Under". Debi likes this with barbecued meat of any type.
- 1 large fresh mango
- 1 large avocado
- 1 Spanish onion
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes (about half pint)
- 1 small red fresh chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- black pepper
- Slice mango down either side of stone (the seed).
- Remove flesh and cut into bite sized cubes.
- Peel avocado, remove stone and cut into cubes.
- Dice onion finely.
- Combine mango, avocado and onion in large bowl.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes.
- Fold gently through the mango mixture.
- Combine chili, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk.
- Pour over salsa and toss gently.