1/1 Photo of Avocado and Lime Soup
Who knew this combination could be so good! We love Avocados and this is a great "Avie fix" and a refreshing cold soup. I used low fat chicken broth and fat free half and half to reduce the damage a little. Refrigeration time is NOT included, two hours in the refrigerator seemed about right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, Pit and dice the avocados.
- 2In a blender, puree chicken broth, diced avocados, lime juice and garlic powder.
- 3Transfer mixture to a large bowl, stir in half and half.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- 6To serve, divide soup into chilled bowls and garnish with lime slices.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Lime Soup
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.0
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 403.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g