Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A New Zealand twist on salsa.
- 1 avocado
- 3 kiwi fruits
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chervil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, Thai
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Peel the avocado and kiwifruit.
- Dice the flesh of both before tipping into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the chopped green onion, chervil, chilli sauce, lemon juice and avocado oil.
- Season to taste and serve.
Was almost ready to do some substitutions in this recipe, but finally found all that I needed! I'm not usually big on avocado but the other ingredients did a nice number of the avocado base & I was happily surprised (& pleased) ~ I might just have to use that sweet chili sauce (& the chervil) more often! [Tagged, made & reviewed as a bonus in the Summer Spectacular]