Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We enjoy this salad with a vegetarian dinner, I sometimes add strawberries.
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped
- 6 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, cut into julienne strips
- 2 celery ribs, cut into julienne strips
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 2 ounces watercress, cleaned and picked away from stems
- Toss the avocados and kiwi fruit with the berbs and half the vinaigrette dressing.
- Toss the julienne of cucumber and celery in the remaining vinaigrette dressing.
- To serve, arrange the lettuce leaves and watercress in a dish.
- Pile on the avocado and kiwi fruit and arrange the cucumber and celery on top.