1/1 Photo of Avocado and Grapefruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
A refreshing unusual combination that is sure to surprise you. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lettuce leaf on small salad plate.
- 2Peel and slice avocados, lengthwise in 1/4 inch slices.
- 3Peel grapefruit into sections, removing all membrane, being careful to keep section in tact.
- 4Alternate slices of avocado and grapefruit, side by side on plate.
- 5Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons of either homemade Poppy Seed dressing or your favorite store bought.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Grapefruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.0
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
poppy seed dressing