Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing unusual combination that is sure to surprise you. :)
Make and share this Avocado and Grapefruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Place lettuce leaf on small salad plate.
- Peel and slice avocados, lengthwise in 1/4 inch slices.
- Peel grapefruit into sections, removing all membrane, being careful to keep section in tact.
- Alternate slices of avocado and grapefruit, side by side on plate.
- Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons of either homemade Poppy Seed dressing or your favorite store bought.
I made this for DH and he enjoyed it. I had some wonderful ruby red grapefruit so those worked perfectly - he really liked this with the lemon-poppy seed dressing and thinks it is a "must-have' to make the flavors pop. He also said he would like to try this with baby spinach instead or romaine - I think it would work great. Thanks for posting - made for Spring PAC 2012.