Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
The balsamic vinegar sweetens the cherry tomatoes, contrasting nicely with the goat cheese.
- 1 baguette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 5 1⁄2 ounces goat cheese
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the baguette into 1/2 inch slices.
- Brush the slices with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop out inside.
- Blend avocado, goat cheese, lemon zest and juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic clove, tabasco and salt/pepper until smooth.
- Place a teaspon of avocado mixture onto toast and garnish with tomato half.