Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my second-most famous salsa - both of my salsas are great, just different. This one is a little fatter and a little more complicated, but also very, very, very good. This is from Southern Living, as is the other salsa.
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 avocados, chopped
- Stir together first 9 ingredients.
- Gently stir in avocado just before serving.
- Serve with assorted tortilla chips.