Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from someone at church during a Christmas Party. It's GREAT!
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT for the avocado, about 1-2 hrs before serving.
- Just before serving add avocado.
- When I first had this, it was served with blue corn tortilla chips and I thought it was a great combo!