Recipe by Golden Sunflower
This has to be one of my favorite salsas! You don't mash the avocados you cut them in cubes. Something like plain guacamole but with a twist. If you love avocados and you love feta - put them together. Try it. You will love this recipe!
Top Review by MC Baker
Mmm! yummy. This is a great use of feta. I love to buy it from the small Persian stores near me, but get tired of it plain. The avocado and lemon are really great with it and this is a great salad to eat with bread.
- 4 Hass avocadoes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube avocado, do not mash - sprinkle w/lemon juice, set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients and fold in the avocados, gently.
- Adjust seasoning, may need more lime juice to taste.
- Cover and chill for 1-2 hours to let flavors blend.
- Serve w/tortilla chips.