1/5 Photos of Avocado and Egg Salad
This recipe was my wonderful mother's. Having been raised in California, we ate avocados every day. This is one of my husband's favorites. It can also be used on a sandwich and recently I actually smashed it up and filled eggs with it. A big hit with my friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ripe avocado into chunks.
- 2Hard boil egg and chop; add to avocado.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Let stand or refrigerate for a little while, but not too long as avocados may turn.
- 5Serve on a bed of lettuce for salad.
- 6Sprinkle a little paprika on top for color.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 143.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: