Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
From "The Great California Cookbook". This is a nice salsa over a chicken quesadilla.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- garlic, chopped fine
- jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon tomato juice
- cayenne pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- lemon juice
- Peel avocadoes and tomatoes and dice into small chunks.
- Mix with onions, cilantro, garlic and jalapeno peppers.
- Add tomato juice, cayenne pepper, Tabasco sauce and lemon juice to taste.
This came out wonderful, I was able to get it perfectly spicy for my taste, thank you so much for the recipe!
We topped our rare grilled steaks with this-it was outstanding. I loved the lift the tomato juice, tabasco and lemon juice gave to the mixture. Thanks for posting a new favourite!