Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Avocado spread with a touch of spice can be served with all types of hot or cold sandwiches, vegetable, salads and vegetable crudities platters. Combine your salsa with Avocado Spread and serve with chips.
- 4 Hass avocadoes (Peeled and Mashed)
- 1 lemon (Juiced and Zest)
- 1 lime (Juiced and Zest)
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 fresh garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme (Minced)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (Minced)
- 2 green onions (Minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chilies (Chipotle Peppers Minced)
- Place mashed avocados in a bowl. Combine lemon juice, zest, line juice and zest. Fold in sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Fold in garlic, lemon thyme, cilantro,*minced green onions, salt, white pepper and stir ingredients.
- Fold in Chilpotle Chili Pepper and 1-tablespoon Chipotle Sauce. Rseason with fine sea salt and white pepper to taste.
- Place avacado seed into spread, cover with plastic and chill for 30- minutes.
- *Chef's Note: Mince the whole green onion.