Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A little nicer than a tostado! These are nice served with a little salsa and perhaps a lime wedge to squeeze over the top. I also like to have some margaritas with these!
- 4 corn tortillas (4 1/2-inch)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake corn tortillas on a baking sheet for 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
- Grate goat cheese if necessary, and mash with avocado in a small bowl.
- Add onion, cumin seeds, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
- Top tortillas with mixture, dividing evenly.
- Place one tablespoon of sour cream on top of each filled tortilla.
- Garnish with a little cilanto, and serve.
Beautiful recipe. Just made these -- wonderful - easy to do and quite tasty. Used ground cumin instead of seed and used garlic salt in place of regular salt. Omitted onion too since I didn't have a red onion on hand, and I plan to use green onion next time. These look so pretty and taste even better than they look - thanks so much, Sue!