Recipe by Nana Amy
This is a great brunch or lunch sandwich. It would also be great on lightly toasted French bread. You can leave off the brie and it's still wonderful and refreshing.
Top Review by 394mm493
I was looking for this recipe in my files, and when I found it I couldn't believe that I forgot to review it. We had this as part of a Mothers Day Brunch, and it was a huge success. Everybody loved it, and the tangy lime juice really cuts through the creaminess of the brie and avocado. This will be making MANY repeat appearances at our table. Thanks for the great dish, Nana Amy!
- 2 bagels, halved and lightly toasted
- butter or margarine, to spread on bagel
- 2 -4 slices brie cheese, a few thin slices, depending on size of cheese
- 4 slices sweet onions, 4 thin slices
- 1 Hass avocado (the one with the brown skin)
- 1 small lime
- salt and pepper