Recipe by Irish Rose
I'm always on the lookout for any recipe containing avocado, black beans and corn. This great summer salad was sent to me in a recipe exchange and I fell in love with it. Great salad to have for Cinco de Mayo.
Top Review by Kathy N.
This is great, I've had a few friend's over for cook outs this summer and it was a hit, they ask for me to make it again on our second get together, we all love it with triscuits and blue corn chips a big hit very yummy and easy to make. ��
- 2 -3 avocados, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen white corn, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, freshly squeezed
- 1 dash coarse salt
- 1 dash olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all of the above ingredients. I'm an avocado lover, so I use three, but two is good. You can use fresh corn if you prefer and also use as much chopped onion or squeezed lime as you like. In fact, all of the ingredients are to your own liking, use as much or as little as you want. The lime juice helps to keep the avocado from turning brown. Refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve cold. Enjoy!