Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delightful salad for a dinner party. The salad is easy to make as it has a small amount of ingredients.
- 1 head lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- French dressing
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Wash lettuce, dry thoroughly, put in a plastic bag and refrigerate to crisp.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters.
- Peel avocado, cut in half and remove seed.
- Slice avocado thinly, dip into French dressing to avoid discoloration.
- Chop bacon finely, fry until crisp.
- Drain bacon on absorbent paper.
- At serving time, tear lettuce into pieces, place lettuce on individual serving plates.
- Add tomatoes and avocado slices.
- Sprinkle with French dressing.
- Top with bacon and parsley.