1/1 Photo of Avocado and Bacon Muffins
Jen T's Note:
These muffins go well with soup for an easy meal, or make mini ones and serve as finger food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sieve the first four dry ingredients into a large bowl and add the pepper, cheese and spring onions.
- 2Stir to combine.
- 3Chop the bacon finely and cook in a pan or under the grill until crisp.
- 4Keep the bacon drippings.
- 5Melt the butter and add the egg, milk& bacon dripping and beat to combine.
- 6Halve the avocado, scoop out the flesh and cut into small cubes.
- 7Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- 8Then add them to the liquid mixture.
- 9Add the bacon then mix into dry ingredients.
- 10Stir only to just combine.
- 11Put about 1/4 cup of mixture into each sprayed or greased muffin cup.
- 12Bake at 200 deg C (400F) for approx 10 mins or until the muffins spring back when pressed lightly in centre.
- 13I make either 24 mini or 12 medium muffins and serve them warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Bacon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 365.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g