Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pol Martin Cookbook, Avocado and Apple Salad.
- 2 avocados, ripe (halved, pitted, peeled and sliced)
- 2 apples (cored and sliced with skins)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- salt and pepper
- place apples and avocados in a bowl, set aside.
- mix mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, in small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- mix with whisk until thickened.
- pour dressing over salad and sprinkle with parsley and almonds.
- mix and serve.
I have made this multiple times now. I really like the mix of favors. I found it one night when I googled apples and avocado thinking I wouldn't find a recipe that worked. This one does. Made it as the recipe calls for. It's good.
Loved it! Very unique taste.
Truly delicious, I made it for two and used a granny smith apple. Next time i will try a sweeter one, but loved it as it is too