Recipe by daisygrl64
Pol Martin Cookbook, Avocado and Apple Salad.
Top Review by librarian111
I have made this multiple times now. I really like the mix of favors. I found it one night when I googled apples and avocado thinking I wouldn't find a recipe that worked. This one does. Made it as the recipe calls for. It's good.
- 2 avocados, ripe (halved, pitted, peeled and sliced)
- 2 apples (cored and sliced with skins)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- salt and pepper