1/1 Photo of Aviva's Cheesecake
This is not only the best cheesecake, it is the easiest cake I know. This is my mother-in-law's recipe and it is fabulous! Cooking time does not include refrigeration of the cake after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C.
- 2Using a mixer (I use the setting for grating vegetables) grate all the biscuits into biscuit crumbs.
- 3Pour biscuit crumbs into a 26 cm round cake tin.
- 4Mix the white cheese, the eggs and the 3/4 cup sugar in a mixing bowl and pour over crumbs.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Mix the sour cream, the yoghurt and the sugar (the recipe calls for 1/2 cup; my husband likes a bit more).
- 7When the 30 minutes are up, pour sour cream mix slowly over the baked cheese. If you pour fast, the cheese will break. It doesn't harm the taste, but it looks less nice.
- 8Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- 9When cool, put in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- 10It tastes even better after 48 hours.
- 11Optional: You can also use 300 gr of biscuits and use a larger pan. The result is a layer of biscuits, a thin layer of cheese and a thin layer of sour cream. It is also good, but I prefer this version.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aviva's Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 24.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
petit beurre biscuits