Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A coworker at my old job brought this cheese ball in every holiday season. He also had to bring his girlfriend's recipe, because everyone wanted to know how to make their own!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (walnuts and pecans suggested, or your choice)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape into ball, log or other desired shape.
- Roll in chopped nuts.
- Chill until just before serving.