1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
OH MY GOSH! This has got to be one of the MOST addicting things on the face of the planet. I first saw this treat in a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory store and I had to mimick it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt white chocolate chips with peanut butter.
- 2Move to bowl & mix with rice cereal.
- 3WAIT until the mix has reached room temperature BUT don't put it in the fridge! It's worth the wait so don't rush this!
- 4Once it reaches room temperature add mini chocolate chips & marshmallows.
- 5Mix well!
- 6Grease a 9x13 pan and dump mixture inches.
- 7Press with greased spoon, but not too hard. Too compacted and it will turn out too hard.
- 8Place in fridge for another 30 minutes.
- 9When hardened, cut like rice krispy treats & you will ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avalanche Bark
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g