Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious homemade recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Cut potatoes in half and then lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick wedges.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Add sweet potato wedges in bowl and toss until the wedges are completely covered with mixture.
- Spread fries in a single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional salt if desired. Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.