Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sage, coarsely chopped or 1 tablespoon bottled sage
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Add onion; cook until translucent, 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, bell peppers, zucchini, squash, lima beans and corn.
- Season with salt and pepper; cook, stirring until vegetables are tender, 10 minutes.
- Stir in sage and serve.
I found this recipe on Martha Stewart's web site. It is very good and flavorful. A wonderful way of using a lot of your leftover veggies. Thanks for posting. Diane