- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 1 butternut squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 236.59 ml chopped pumpkin, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 parsnips, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 leeks, chopped (white part and 1/3 of green part)
- 354.88 ml cooked navy beans
- 1892.72 ml vegetable stock
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add oil to a 13x9 inch baking dish; place dish in oven and let oil get heated.
- Add vegetables and thyme to pan; roast, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Stir and roast, uncovered, for another 10 minutes.
- To a soup pot add beans, stock, roasted vegetables, and spices.
- Simmer for 20 minutes; adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.