1 hr 10 mins
Roasting the vegetables gives this soup great flavor. From Easy Beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 butternut squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 parsnips, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 leeks, chopped (white part and 1/3 of green part)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked navy beans
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Add oil to a 13x9 inch baking dish; place dish in oven and let oil get heated.
- 3Add vegetables and thyme to pan; roast, covered, for 20 minutes.
- 4Stir and roast, uncovered, for another 10 minutes.
- 5To a soup pot add beans, stock, roasted vegetables, and spices.
- 6Simmer for 20 minutes; adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 158.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: