Recipe by AnnieCan
This earthy dish smells wonderful while baking and once you taste this creation you're sure to add it to your favourites list! It is great reheated and is superb for potluck. Feel free to change out the veggies for ones that suit your palate but I think you'll find this is a good combo. I do not measure anything when I make this, it's all about a shake and a dash. Have fun with it, it's so yummy! If you are vegan or want it to be pareve just omit the cheese.
- 1 baking potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, slice in strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, to taste
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated to taste
- 1 -2 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a rectangular 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Arrange all potato slices on the bottom. Sprinkle with 1/3 of salt, pepper, crumbs and a drizzle of oil.
- Layer the red pepper, onion and zucchini strips next. Repeat 1/3 of s&p, crumbs, oil.
- Top with tomato slices and the remaining oil,s&p, crumbs.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350F oven for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.