WONDERFUL dessert to serve up for your little goblins around halloween,or to serve around Thanksgiving..It is warm,comforting and tasty! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1 red apples or 1 green apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vegetarian instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Bring the 1 cup of the milk to boil.
- 2Next,stir in the rice,chopped apple,raisins,cinnamon& nutmeg;cover.
- 3Remove from heat an let stand for 5 minutes.
- 4While letting it stand,prepare the pudding as directed with the remaining 2 cups milk.
- 5Stir the rice mixture into prepared pudding.
- 6If using the nuts,stir in next.
- 7Cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap;& cool for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Vanilla & Spice Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 300.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g