Recipe by drhousespcatcher
FOUND IT. This recipe is from the book Apples to Zucchini: A Collection of Low Protein Recipes by Virginia Schuett and Dorothy Corry I adopted 9/15/2007. I found the CC information on 2/21/2008 Recipe corrected.
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sweet curry powder
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 8 ounces shrimp, rinsed
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Shrimp should be cooked cleaned and deveined.
- In a soup pot, heat the oil and garlic over medium-high heat and cook, stirring, until pale golden (1 to 2 minutes).
- Add onion and pepper, sprinkle with salt and tikka powder and cook, stirring, until soft (2-3 minutes).
- Add celery, zucchini, and sweet potato and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add broth and shrimp, heat through and serve, garnished with a lime wedge.