- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 2⁄3 cup chpd seeded tomatoes (2 small)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion (2)
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- kale leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lima beans and corn according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl combine lima beans, corn, tomatoes, green onions & parsley.
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, dressing and mustard.
- Pour over lima bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve chilled.
- If desired, garnish with kale leaves.