Recipe by Fauve
A slightly different diversion from the standard Reuben Dips you've had. A great appetizer for those cooler-day Football Sundays. Great served with rye rounds, party rye, even Triscuits or Wheat Thins. Too good!
Top Review by Mandalou
I have been making this on a regular basis, and had forgotten to give it a review. This dip is WONDERFUL! I have had to give out a few copies of it since I first started to bring it to get togethers. I added more provolone because we like it cheesy, but thats the only thing I changed.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and pressed dry
- 12 ounces corned beef, cut small and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese (shredded)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes (Neufchatel is ok)