Recipe by JLBurnell
Have yet to try. Sounded interesting. If you were going to use this for a party, you could spruce it up by floating apples spiked with cloves in the punch.** estimated cooking time*
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 64 ounces cranberry-apple juice
- 4 medium plums, pitted and sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine or 24 ounces ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cloves and vanilla bean in cheesecloth and tie in a bundle with string.
- Pour apple-cranberry juice into a large container/pitcher. Add the plums and spice bag.
- Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
- Remove spice bag. Stir in wine or ginger ale. Serve over ice with plum slices or heat the punch and serve.